|As the largest (TIC) player in Belgium, Vinçotte is recognized as a reference in the fields of quality, safety, efficiency and our environment. Through its inspections, verifications, certifications, process review & training activities, Vinçotte contributes each day to increase the safety of people, properties, the quality of production and construction & the level of reliability of equipment and installations....|
|» Tous les postes vacants publiés par ce recruteur|
THE AUTOMOTIVE HOMOLOGATION BUSINESS UNIT
Since 2017 Vinçotte is organized in 4 large operating units & 3 strategic business units. The automotive homologation business unit is one of these 3 strategic development area’s for Vinçotte. Our business unit is dedicated to improving active and passive vehicle safety, environmental protection as well as the quality of products and production processes for all strategic vehicle and component manufactures.
To suit the demands of our ambitious international automotive customers and support our growing inspection & audit teams, we are seeking for talented and qualified engineers. The qualified engineer is a respectful and dynamic person steering approval activities and involve in providing assistance during tests, analyze data and prepare reports on these tests in order to award certificates on a Belgian, European and international basis.
At the same time digitalization, powertrain & autonomous driving change increasingly and exponentially the face of the automotive industry. Therefore, we are looking for individuals’ both able to combine passion for current automotive compliance but also eager to set the right rules in a sector under disruption.
The homologation engineer will play a key role into the transformation of our current organization. The main activities he or she will do are:
- Work with external partners and test laboratories to support certification testing. Analyze tests performed by these laboratory partners. Based on this, draw up appropriate reports, meet the reporting requirements and prepare certification documents.
- Visit our global customers & their production factories, four to five concessive weeks’ multiple times per year, review local witnessing, perform required analyses for compliance and reporting the wisely;
- Build intimacy with customers & staff members to capture and answer to their needs.
- You will lead a large part of compliance activities for private cars, delivery vans/trucks and component suppliers within the EU type-approval system.
- Trends watch & update current applicable legislations and development opportunities.
- Be a strategic pivot between our customers, employees and government agencies;
- Manage independently your administration, your customer satisfaction, your agenda.
- Support the Homologation manager to satisfy customers & get growing opportunities.
- Pragmatic & result oriented, passionate about validating products;
- Dynamic, independent, responsible and dedicated;
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills in English with additional Dutch or French as native language.
- Positive thinker able to generate engagement & commitment from others to reach objectives;
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCEROFILE
- Genuine interest & experience in the automotive sector, compliance review, strategic recommendations;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Able to onboard customers to develop test/pilots with them;
- Organized, capable of prioritizing work and focusing on important tasks;
- When you face contradiction, you don’t give up but communicate to solve ambiguity;
- A natural enthusiast that encourages people to think creatively and come up with new ideas;
- Able to thrive in a fast-moving environment, including dealing with ambiguity and changing priorities;
- Collaborates effectively and seeks out/ replicates better practices.
- Our culture and work environment
- A challenging job with plenty of variety and a strong focus on technique,
- The possibility to work independent and to take responsibility,
- The opportunity to be part of a great team,
- The stability of a big, international and renowned company.
- Above market conform remuneration and salary package based on experience and knowledge.